People that have visited my blog.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've always found it creepy when a website emails you saying they 'miss' you.

So I was just cleaning out my inbox, and you know what I saw? I saw an email from a website that I signed up for a long while back that said, "We've miss you!" Now I just find it creepy how a website, 'misses you.' It isn't thoughtful, or nice, but it's just plain creepy. Knowing that a website 'misses you.' Because all of it is just some coding, but it has the ability to feel emotion? I personally find this very creepy, but you may not think about it.

But it doesn't just feel sadness, it can feel anger and happiness too. Website will email me saying that they are 'happy' that I signed up for them, or they are angry that you have broken their rules.

I just fined this concept rather creepy, I know it's automatic, but who knows? Maybe a website really can miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment